Mountain Hardwear believer?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gee Afka_Bob - I bet the hat on that cute little darlin's head cost more than your wardrobe... Must have been a gift from Grandma? :p

So far the only brand mentioned in this thread that manufactures in the US is Wild Things. They are made right here in Happy Valley. Wickers Sportswear is also only made in the US, mostly long underwear but they are expanding their line. They used to make private label garments for Cabelas, LL Bean, Columbia, Duofold etc..., but now all those companies have them made over seas. How do I know these little factoids? I am an out of work clothing designer, thats how. Yup, I do occasionally buy 'brand names' on sale, but generally I make a pattern from it and then make more for myself and friends. :eek:

Jasonst said:
Gee Afka_Bob - I bet the hat on that cute little darlin's head cost more than your wardrobe... Must have been a gift from Grandma? :p
Exactly! Hey -- are you monitoring my cordless phone again? Do I have to reinstate that restraining order? :eek:

Firm believer. I have replaced almost all my gear with MH and love the design, the durability, the comfort. Can't say enough about it.
I was a NF addict but MH won me over.
Way to go!

:D :D :D

Just replaced the 12 year old NF fleece with a MH fleece jacket. Much less bulkier and just as warm. Good stuff so far. I'll have to wait for further sales to acquire MH items as my stuff wears out.