PDA

View Full Version : Green Suburban with VFTT and ROT stickers at Fidelity Merrimack on Thursday 2/12?

DrewKnight
02-12-2009, 03:29 PM
Not sure where else to post this, so please feel free, moderators...

There was a green Suburban (Denali XL?) with VFTT and ROT stickers on the back in the parking lot of the Fidelity Investments Merrimack facility at 2 Contra Way this AM... wondering who else works for Fidelity? Post or PM back...

Thanks!

bobandgeri
02-12-2009, 04:43 PM
That would be Bob of BobandGeri. Work in HRS in 2F section of Contra Way.

bikehikeskifish
02-12-2009, 06:21 PM
21+ years at Fidelity Boston and still going strong :D

Marty

Maybe you could give my Fidelity portfolio some of that strength. It's the one in the corner over there wearing pants that are about 40% too big for it.

Tim

DrewKnight
02-12-2009, 09:43 PM
OK, Bob -- that's a little weird... I work on Contra second floor, too -- zone is escaping me at this hour of the night, but I am right next to the CAP fishbowl, so probably pretty close to you. Drop by and say hi sometime -- I can buy you a cup of bad coffee at the Sebastian's.

Marty, where do you work in Boston? I spent 5 years at 245 Summer, and I am still down there just about every week. I could buy YOU a good cup of coffee at Starbuck's...

Tim, I'd be happy to buy you a cup of coffee, too, though I doubt it can compensate for the economy.

bobandgeri
02-13-2009, 06:55 AM
Hey Drew - working from home today, but will drop by next week, but I want the good stuff! I actually meet with your office neighbor (George) from time to time for EWP2 oppurtunities - very small world.

DrewKnight
02-13-2009, 07:07 PM
Hey, Bob... I was WFH today, too... Yes, George is absolutely good people. We probably have crossed paths and just never known it.

I think that I am in MMK most of the week next week, drop by or email me (Knight, Andy internally), and we'll hunt down the best coffee Sebastian's cafe has to offer.

NewHampshire
02-14-2009, 04:41 AM
Bob may drive the Suburban, but I hear Geri just got herself a new vehicle as well....green tractor with snow plow on front. Hey Bob, ya better get her a couple VFTT and RoT stickers for that thing so she can slap em on! :D

Brian