PDA

View Full Version : avatars being fooled with?

coldfeet
12-12-2004, 07:17 PM
Very weird, Warrens avatar has someone else's picture in the corner and sherpa's kayaking! Is this right or someone is fooling around?

ajtiv
12-12-2004, 07:39 PM
Hey coldfeet look at the other thread 'Mass trail conditions' in site feedback
Should explain what is happening.
SherpaKroto is multiplying at an alarming rate
Al

coldfeet
12-12-2004, 07:41 PM
Ajtiv,,let me know when your going, i'm in plainview..been going out with ADK long island trips getting my butt into shape for winter hiking

ajtiv
12-12-2004, 07:47 PM
Coldfeet I am in Wantagh
I will PM you when I go up
Probably not until after Christmas when I start the rest of my Catskill winter peaks.
I leave around 4am for the dayhikes to get the most amount of daylight. It is tough living 2.5 to 3 hours away doesn't it.
Al

coldfeet
12-12-2004, 07:52 PM
Ajtiv..no problem leaving early..i'm a school teacher and i'm always up early..went to harriman yesterday for a 10 miles with the club..wife at cher concert tonight at Nassau col,, I to have a few little ones..girl 8 likes island rock, boy 12 in scouts and big daughter in binghamton..got a few days off during vacation..later

SherpaKroto
12-13-2004, 07:11 AM
coldfeet: I see nothing wrong with the Sherpavatars :confused: Not sure what you are referring to ;) (well, maybe mine is a bit off)

sli74
12-13-2004, 10:05 AM
Hey Sherpa, you are looking "hot" in that kayak :)

coldfeet
12-13-2004, 10:51 AM
You guys got me totally confused. I guess after i figure out my avatar it'll get changed, oh well, have fun!

SherpaKroto
12-13-2004, 11:15 AM
Hey Sherpa, you are looking "hot" in that kayak :)
Must be the hat...

coldfeet: Nope, believe it or not they are changing them of their own accord. Yours will be safe once you put one on.

Warren
12-13-2004, 11:24 AM
In most cases it's the user changing their own avatar, joining in on the fun. Darren has been known to change avatars post gatherings on occasion. For those who have been around a while they will recognize Sherpas studly kayak avatar as our webmasters avatar from some time ago. So yeah, we're all fooling around, as Darren said kids will be kids.

And Ray, yes you're correct stopher already changed his and he was among the funniest in the "Mass tc" thread.

Ajtiv: as an aside Wantagh was my home town. Class of '84.