PDA

View Full Version : AMC trail adopter BBQ

Jean
08-25-2015, 05:21 PM
Are there trail adopters on this forum? Anyone going to the BBQ in September?

jniehof
08-25-2015, 06:53 PM
Unfortunately, probably not going to be able to make it.

RollingRock
08-25-2015, 10:29 PM
As much as I'd look to, after many years of trail adoption, I find it difficult to make it. Someday...:)

Raven
08-26-2015, 06:14 PM
As much as I'd look to, after many years of trail adoption, I find it difficult to make it. Someday...:)

Ditto - the timing is always such that I am at work most years.

Is it a Wednesday afternoon this year again? I think that's been common before if I am remembering correctly.

jniehof
08-27-2015, 08:27 AM
Ditto - the timing is always such that I am at work most years.

Is it a Wednesday afternoon this year again? I think that's been common before if I am remembering correctly.
It's a Saturday evening this year, which wouldn't be bad, it's just I'm committed to caring for a sick kitty and in urgent need of a new car, so can't spare the time.

Speaking of, I saw a Matrix with an AMC4000-footer bumper sticker parked on Central Ave in Dover earlier this week...if it belongs to someone here, are you interested in selling? You can leave all the bumper stickers on ;)

Raven
08-28-2015, 05:47 AM
It's a Saturday evening this year, which wouldn't be bad, it's just I'm committed to caring for a sick kitty and in urgent need of a new car, so can't spare the time.

Speaking of, I saw a Matrix with an AMC4000-footer bumper sticker parked on Central Ave in Dover earlier this week...if it belongs to someone here, are you interested in selling? You can leave all the bumper stickers on ;)

Hmm....not I said the fly.

I've got a big ol' white truck with 200k and missing lights with plenty of bumper stickers on it (you'll find a VFTT sticker on there among others) that you're most likely to see in the LaFesta lot. I don't want to sell it and you don't want to buy it. :)

Saturday this year? I will have to check on that one. Thanks.

wardsgirl
08-28-2015, 06:19 AM
I love La Festa! We should plan one of those pizza and beer nights that I see other VFTT folks do from time to time. Maybe in the shoulder season? Surely there are more than a few of us in the area between the Hampton and Rochester tolls :)

Also, I will be at the AMC BBQ. It would be great to meet you, Jean!