NH Rifle Deer Season Opens Nov. 9

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waumbek

Reaction score
Avatar: "World's Windiest Place" Stamp (5/27/06)
NH firearm deer season runs from Nov. 9 to Dec. 4. This is the biggest hunt of the year in NH, and the opening prefaces Veteran's Day weekend. Wednesday morning I'll expect to hear bang-bang-bang right after sunrise. Maine still maintains a Sunday ban on hunting, I believe, so November is a good month to head east for quieter hiking.

Thanks for the 'heads up' I usually head for the higher elevations during the season and avoid long appproaches below tree line.

Time to wear your bright ornage kevalar vests and any other body armor. Ask your vet to suit up the family pets and make sure your vehical is bright ornag Just saw a few nitiewts with guns while logging on posted land a in my big huge yellow opps not hunter orange so my huge D 963 could be a deer in disguise Yes I have had hunters actuallyopen fire near it in ooperation yes they got arrested . The best part is they cannot oen guns again that must hurt like hell but it is worse than a million dollar fine
I the intrest of making sure hunter know what to blast away at this is what deer can drive to disguese them selves and i was nearly ashot at in make you feel safe doenst it ! Now that big thing sure looks like a deer but it could be a deer operating it to besure it is not shot at . on posted lsand ! as you know in deer season all if you are a hunter all laws are suspended in case something that moves gets away and the hunter misses a shot at a deer . even if you ar on posted land you can just blast way damn I hate fire arm deer season NO Hunting means NO HUNTING . yes I hada bad day with them already :mad:

Last edited: