Happy Thanksgiving!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkyfreddy

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish all of my VFTT friends a Happy Thanksgiving. If you're heallthy enough to hike then you have much to be thankful for! Hope everyone enjoys good hikes and good food this weekend. Thanks, Fred

Thanks FF! i for one am gonna have GREAT T-Giving on the shores of Lake Yale in Umatilla FL! Going to the 200+ YO family homestead where the highlight of the day is airboat rides thru the swamp and of the night is the annual "family jam-down" which lasts late. usually about 12 guitars, a piano, a drummer and lotsa singers! yee-haw!!! :D :D :D

Happy T-giving to you dudes too................

That said, I bet this thread gets nuked before we sit down for Turkey. many of the holiday greeting ones do so I wouln'd take it personal if it does. Till then, enjoy ;)

funkyfreddy said:
Just wanted to wish all of my VFTT friends a Happy Thanksgiving. If you're heallthy enough to hike then you have much to be thankful for! Hope everyone enjoys good hikes and good food this weekend. Thanks, Fred

Here! Here!

G.

Thx Freddy, I was looking through the threads to see if I was allowed to say that!...Happy Thanksgiving to all that I met this first year!...Really nice folks, even the Red Sox fans!

Reactions: ken
This darned snow storm coming in has me pinned down in the White Mountains, can't travel to RI to visit family. Oh well, I can probably just make it to a trailhead! :eek:

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

Waumbek said:
And quickly, before this thread melts, Happy Thanksgiving from the Whites!

Hmmmm - I don't think that sign will melt for the next several days! Sure was a pretty drive up here tonight. Roads were basically bare - some ice on the edges. The trees lining Rte 3 from Rte 93 to Twin Mountain we beautiful.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Hope to see some of you on the trails this weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!
wavey.gif

I'll be hiking the CT AT on Saturday... so that's kind of like thanksgiving time.

I woke up this morning to a covering of snow outside... WHOOOPPIIEEEE!!! yes.. Yes... YESSSS..

Happy Thankgiving everybody, I am thankful of the friends I have through VfTT, family that is healthy (relatively), and thankful that we still have this little rock known as Earth to enjoy, to protect, and to keep safe for our kids and the future.

:D

Jay

Happy Thanksgiving from Pennsylvania!!! (and happy Thursday to Pete and the rest of our Canadian readership :) )
We also awoke to a small dusting of snow. Not even enough for the rock skis, though.
Hope everyone ha a happy healthy holiday!!!

Happy Turkey Day everyone. I think I was the only one in my family to rejoice upon seeing the snow!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, and I hope some folks are out today breaking trail for me for the weekend...
:)

Pete - I do hope that was a hen and not a Tom turkey!