Msr Is Good

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darwin

Reaction score
I just called MSR's 1-800# and it took me about one minute and zero dollars to order a new toe strap for my MSR Denali's. Very fast and friendly customer service! I just thought I would share my happy moment :D !

--Darwin

Darwin said:
I just called MSR's 1-800# and it took me about one minute and zero dollars to order a new toe strap for my MSR Denali's. Very fast and friendly customer service! I just thought I would share my happy moment :D ! --Darwin

That's good to know, thanks!

Their customer service is top notch!!. I lost a saber tooth on my older model ascents and they sent me a new one. It did cost me... the email reply I got told me they would send me one, only if I sent them a good joke. I thought that was pretty funny. Great company to deal with.

Very satisfied

I lost a part on my MSR water filter and called the service department. The part was in my hands for no charge in about five days. Now that's pretty rare in my experience.

it's great to hear when companies treat their customers so well! definately helps retain them and will draw in new customers. :)

I just bought a pair of MSR Denali Ascent snowshoes and hope to never have to call customer service. But if I do it's good to know they are a top notch company.