Needed: Adirondack Mountain Pics

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike BIRD Mammy

Reaction score
I work for Saranac Brewery and we are working on a new 'Brewer's Choice' 6 pack. I do all the art for them and we are looking for a high resolution pics (panoramic if possible) of the Adirondack High Peaks, or any cool Adirondack pic. They seem to like bright sunny days or sunsets in summer or winter. This will be printed for spring/summer 2006. You would get photo credits and perhaps some $$ depending on the pic (royalties). Either way its cool to see your pic on a ton of beer packaging (good beer at that) so send me some pics to me at [email protected] I will reply to everyone sent and notify you if they want to use yer pic for the packaging or tshirt or who knows what.. MIKE

:cool:

Here's one;

DCP_4611.sized.jpg

and another;

200207211843589_G.sized.jpg

and

DCP_4086.sized.jpg

or

placid.sized.jpg

oh hell, I got thousands, there are about 850 in my online -GALLERY-. The hell with the credit how bout a few free beers out of the deal. ;)

Mike BIRD Mammy said:
I work for Saranac Brewery and we are working on a new 'Brewer's Choice' 6 pack. I do all the art for them and we are looking for a high resolution pics (panoramic if possible) of the Adirondack High Peaks, or any cool Adirondack pic. They seem to like bright sunny days or sunsets in summer or winter. This will be printed for spring/summer 2006. You would get photo credits and perhaps some $$ depending on the pic (royalties). Either way its cool to see your pic on a ton of beer packaging (good beer at that) so send me some pics to me at [email protected] I will reply to everyone sent and notify you if they want to use yer pic for the packaging or tshirt or who knows what.. MIKE

:cool:
Emails on the way Mike!

:D

Damn you Gary, there goes my free beer ;) .

{for those that don't know, everyone can stop sending pics now. Nobody can touch Gary's shot's, they're simply the best}

Ive got one for ya....Here's you on Whiteface after drinking a 12er of Black and Tan:
Whiteface--mammy-nude.jpg
:p
or me after a case of Pale Ale:
golehead-hut.jpg

Last edited:
Mike BIRD Mammy said:
Nice whiteface pic head :p
Mavs has some nice pics for sure.

His price seems to be the best so far (couple beers)
hard to compete with that!
MIKE Bird
:)

I'll have some more Monday. Headed up in a few hours. Any requests ;)

mavs00 said:
Damn you Gary, there goes my free beer ;) .

{for those that don't know, everyone can stop sending pics now. Nobody can touch Gary's shot's, they're simply the best}
LOL!!
Your a nut, I'd pay for a copy of that moonlight shot. Good stuff!

Rick said:
Mavs, He Swwoooooooped right in and Whoooooosh. And All the way in from that OTHER ADK website... :D
Once the word was out the emails started pouring in
;)
It's nice to have people watching out for you! :D

I don't work as cheap as Mavs though...

I'm not cheap, but I can be had! sometimes for a "by" line :D

Here's Colden from Algonquin.

How about Placid from Whiteface?
It doesn't have the same effect as your shot, but if you wanted to stand on the staircase, we could shoot something similar.
:eek:

Hey Mike, whatever happened to the Holiday beer labels. I started collecting the bottles in 1982 and every year the labels changed along with the year on them. Then in 1995 they stopped. So I stopped collecting them. I still have the beers and maybe someday I will see what a 1982 holiday beer taste like after 20- 30 years. Are they ever going to startthis again?