Legal to Bike up Moosilauke?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, I am one of two folks where I work who bike commute, the other being my friend who I biked to Maine/New Brunswick two years ago. He is about twice as old as I am but spirit and determination knows no bounds! My commute is now about 21 miles round trip with now a lung busting granny gear climb for about 1/2 mile from my new house which I moved to in January. My previous commute was about 20 miles but pretty much flat except for the small hill I used to live in.

Naturally, what got me into hiking was there were some places that I could not (at least sanely) bike to and I was one to always love exploring. Some mountain bikers loved the technical stuff for what they are, others like me, although I liked the rocky east coast singletrack as much of the next guy, saw biking as a way to check out the woods and stuff. But after checking out most of the parks near me open to bikes, I wanted to explore many of the parks that aren't like most of Harriman SP, breakneck ridge, etc. etc.

Jay