Indian Head-Twin-Sugarloaf Fri. 5/19

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmorgan

Reaction score
Long Island, NY Avatar: The REAL Dylan goe
I'm looking to do these Catskill peaks this coming Friday morning after work. I work in Queens and can get to the eastern trail head at Prediger Rd around 9:15-9:30 a.m.

Anyone not working who might be interested in joining me?

Kevin

Sugarloaf and Twin are one of my all time favorite Catskill hikes, adding Indian Head for a bonus sounds like an awesome day!
I wish I could make it, but can't.

Please post a TR and pics if you can and have a great hike!

una_dogger said:
Sugarloaf and Twin are one of my all time favorite Catskill hikes, adding Indian Head for a bonus sounds like an awesome day!
I wish I could make it, but can't.

Please post a TR and pics if you can and have a great hike!

I will. So far no takers. If I can't find someone to car shuttle with I'll probably just do Indian Head and Twin as a loop hike. Will definitely post photos and a report.

Kevin

check the devils path dayhike may 20th post. they are camping friday and doing that route sat mourning. If you want company maybe you can wait a day and camp with them.

Adk_dib said:
check the devils path dayhike may 20th post. they are camping friday and doing that route sat mourning. If you want company maybe you can wait a day and camp with them.

Thanks, I saw this in the 3500 club cannister (if it's the same one). Unfortunately I can't get away for it. Fortunately, I did find one other person to hike with so far.

Thanks.
Kevin