Happy Birthday!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jade

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYH!!!
One of my very favorite and well respected VFTTers......

Jay,
Happy Birthday!! :)
Hope you have a fun day. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Rob & Carla

Happy Belated Birthday!

Happy Belated Birthday, Jay. I hope it was a good one and you had a lot of fun! :)

Oh Boy, my own birthday thread... And from Jade, an Escape the Escarpment alumni! Thanks everybody, I did have a good birthday, I think. I completely forgot it was my birthday until I happen to be in Old Forge and at the paddlefest there and I found a voice mail from my sister on my cell phone. I was trying to call a wood shop in Speculator who I bought some ADK chairs... But saturday's weather was crappy, cold, windy like hell, and on and off showers. Warren, Daxs, and I could not really go paddling in those conditions and be happy. So we went back to the Paddlefest and bargain shopped for some more.
If saturday was nice, we would of done some paddling on 7th and 6th lake, but it was not to be... Oh well, I shall return..

On our way home, I managed to convince Daxs to stop for some home made ice cream at a shop just north of Amsterdam (well, not reall convince, I was driving and it was my car and it was my birthday, ya know..) Then we all bailed and went home, thinking sunday would be better. I helped daxs around in her new very very nice Impex kayak around Wawayanda Lake by me before the clouds rolled over. Daxs managed not to fall out of it while getting out this time so she managed to stay relatively dry!

So, Sunday, after Daxs left, I went to Lowes and bought some stain and varnish so I can stain the nice new Pine ADK chairs I got from Speculator.. so it wasn't that unsuccesful trip... True ADK chairs! Very nice chairs, BTW, I'll put a plug in for Jerry's Wood Shop...

Jay

Happy late b day Jay.....i usually look for whose b day it is but had to leave for soccer at 7:45 am....I'm sure u remember those days....hope u had a good one....