Birthday adventure

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dory

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to me! (and the 28th for Amy) :D

Next weekend my sister Amy, friend Colby and I are headed up "home" for a wild and crazy belated birthday weekend in the Adirondacks. The plan is to make the big drive on Thursday evening; (weather pending, haha) do the TrapDike on Friday. After that Colby will drop us off so that we can take part in a women's only trail work weekend. Saturday and the first part of Sunday Amy and I are doing trail work on the bridge at Paradox; and per the email with information we'll also experience a culinary delight - quote: "The renowned American/French chef, Monsieur Pete Hickey is already hard at work concocting a fabulous feast for Saturday night. Believe me, this is not to be missed."
Time permitting (and that darn weather again) on Sunday afternoon, evening we plan on attacking Moxham Dome with Colby (this would be his first multi-pitch!)
We'll make the long drive back to PA on Monday. Ahhhh - action packed - not a moment to spare - Just my kind of weekend! :cool: