Iroquois?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYBRAD

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the trail from Algonquin to Iroquois has been broken out?. Trying to decide to day hike from the lodge, or camp near Macintyre Falls. The attempt will be Jan 1st or 2nd. I've done them before in horrible winter conditions, and know what to expect. It's only my wife and I, so it's a small trail breaking party. . Just wondering if anyone's been up in that neck of the woods recently or planning to? Maybe a little fuzzy rabbit and friend? I'm not too proud to ride someone elses snowshoe tails.;)

Thanks;)

Last edited:
See you up there

A friend and I are planning to do it New Years day, probably leave the Loj about 0830. I'm sure the trail is broken to Wright's, given the weather, it could be crampons & ice axe above treeline.

I left you a note in the trail regisiter - we found the route to be either blown clear or well packed. Hope you made it!:D

Thanks KZ, the wife has been getting over a cold, so we are headed to Iroquois Friday morning.
So it's broken from Algonquin to Iroquois. NICE!
That will be a treat.
Thanks for the information.
Sorry we missed you.

Last edited: