Boston Potluck Saturday, November 4

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh. Very sad. A very good and wonderful friend is turning 40 and her husband is throwing a surprise party that same night. There is no way that I can miss this event.

I was really looking forward to catching up with everyone! :(

Potluck reminder

Just rolling this thread to the top, in case anyone hasn't noticed and would like to join in. Oh, and if you're bailing, let me know - Pat and I really don't want to eat leftovers for 2 weeks! I've got a head count of about 30. :D

I'm brand new to VFTT and would like to get to know other VFTT'ers. Perhaps I can crash this party? :eek:

My cooking skills are limited, but I can make a mean salad or a big batch of homemade Chex Mix. :D

-Brian

Audrey,

Is this event wheelchair friendly? There's a certain somebody that bailed on taking me for a ride today (Saturday 10.28) because of the rain, I used to think they were a serious hiker but I'm giving that second thoughts now.... :rolleyes: I might be able to guilt them into it if they are still going....

Of course, if there is someone else in the area (Proctorsville, VT) that might be interested in helping out a handicapper.....sure would be nice to get out of the house and see some of you folks :)

If not I understand...this gathering appears to be made up of mostly people from MA and I'm way up in Southern, VT.

Last edited:
Wheelchair friendly

Hey, UFC. There is a very good chance that I will be in Rutland the evening of Nov. 3rd and driving to Lexington on the 4th for the potluck. You're welcome to ride along as well as anyone else in the area, Una Dogger? I can get you back home, too.

teejay

audrey said:
Oh, and if you're bailing, let me know - Pat and I really don't want to eat leftovers for 2 weeks! I've got a head count of about 30. :D

Oh, even if half of us didn't bring any food at all you'd have that many leftovers. ;)

We're still going to be there, guilt-free.
*cough*

teejay said:
Hey, UFC. There is a very good chance that I will be in Rutland the evening of Nov. 3rd and driving to Lexington on the 4th for the potluck. You're welcome to ride along as well as anyone else in the area, Una Dogger? I can get you back home, too.

teejay

WOOO HOOO, now we're talkin! I got to thinkin that Una (wait, did I just divulge who I was referring to before :confused: :eek: :p :D ) is probably going to be spending the entire weekend down in MA with Michael J anyway....

I'll PM you with my tele, that would be great if it worked out :) Of course this is assuming that it's wheelchair friendly. It's (or should I say "I'm") really not a big hassle, I got a piggy back ride into my friends house last weekend and dumped into a lazy chair - moderation of fluid consumption and I was all set for over 5 hours. I'm assuming that there are people out their that are capable of carrying some weight on their back? :D

I may be there in company with VFTTer's that are my neighbors ;) Looking forward to meeting all of you and seeing friends!

RW