Lost hiker ever found?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skennenden

Reaction score
I've searched the site, but can't seem to find out if the hiker lost on 6/6/06 in the Moose river plains area was ever found. His name was Coloney and it said he was a photographer. When we are in a remote area, I often find myself thinking of these people and realized that I never heard if this was resolved. Anyone know?

I was just there last weekend and the posters are still up, I also had spoken to the ranger when I was up there in Aug and there was no sign of him other than the items found at his campsite.

Skennenden said:
I've searched the site, but can't seem to find out if the hiker lost on 6/6/06 in the Moose river plains area was ever found. His name was Coloney and it said he was a photographer. When we are in a remote area, I often find myself thinking of these people and realized that I never heard if this was resolved. Anyone know?
No, nothing, not a clue. This in itself is quite unusual not to find something to indicate he is really in the area. Same story for the fellow a couple of months earlier nearby, a guy lost near Indian Lake just east of MRP. The only thing found in that case was his vehicle parked where he was known to frequent.

Last edited: