Catskills 9/30: Plateau,Sugarloaf,Twin,Indian Head

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chip

Reaction score
I plan to camp at or near the Mink Hollow Lean-To friday night and hike these 4 peaks early Saturday. I won't be getting to the lean-to until near sunset. I'll have a camera for the bear (hopefully). There's a chance I'll get there early enough to do Plateau late friday afternoon, but whatever happens there is fine, friday or saturday. Let me know if you're planning on being in the area.

Chip said:
I plan to camp at or near the Mink Hollow Lean-To friday night and hike these 4 peaks early Saturday. I won't be getting to the lean-to until near sunset. I'll have a camera for the bear (hopefully). There's a chance I'll get there early enough to do Plateau late friday afternoon, but whatever happens there is fine, friday or saturday. Let me know if you're planning on being in the area.
Once again, we'll be up at BLM, if you have the time/energy to stop by..... :D

Hey Chip, if nobody wants to join me in the BLM loop, maybe I'll join you... Maybe this time we wont get freezing rain and the leanto at Mink Hollow wont be occupied by abusive parents!!! :eek:

Keep me in mind and I'll let you know what my plans are later on this week. I am working this friday but I could get to the catskills by 5:30ish.. and the hike to the leanto is about 30-45mins from the north.

Jay