Cliff....again.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjk

Reaction score
In an earlier post, I asked about doing Cliff and Allen in a single weekend. We have decided to wait to do Allen at a later date. So, we're just doing Cliff from ADK loj this weekend as a more relaxed overnight or three day.

In the earlier thread, people mentioned doing Cliff directly from Flowed Lands on the west side (as opposed to going up the opalescent trail then coming at it from the east.)

Can anyone describe the route from Flowed Lands a bit better, or at least where it starts? Would it typically be broken out this time of year?

Thanks for all your help.

Cliff via Flowed Land

Hi sjk,

I think You have few chance to find a broken path from Flowed Land to Cliff, but who do know?

May be, this somary description will help You.

In first You need to see the valley between Cliff and his shoulder, in this place a brook go down and finish in a bay of Flowed Land, the best way it is to start near this brook, stay in a relative open forest on the right side and around 15 minutes after when You across the blow down return directly in the brook.

Near the col turn in the left and catch the higher point, if not people return and put a new sign in the top last time when We hiked the tree marker was falling.

We hiked in ADK area since a couple of weeks and the base is perfect with near 6 inches of new powder.

I think the snow cover it is well to go by Flowed Land with the possibility to past over the blow down!!!

Good hike.

Pinpin Junior.

Buhs hike Cliff.

We made a terrible mistake when We give the precedent description.
Fortunately Tom check me.

WHEN YOU WILL ARRIVE NEAR THE COL BEWEEN CLIFF AND HIS LEFT SHOULDER, IT WILL BE NECESSARY TO TURN RIGHT & NOT LEFT!!!!

Thank You

PINPIN JUNIOR:confused: