another NJ mountain lion sighting.....

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a few skepticisms with this story...

First, there are no (a-hem) mountains in NJ. I have hiked the high point and the stairs were the hardest part. :rolleyes:

Second, there are no Mountain Lions in NJ, even at the safari at Six Flags in Jackson. Now if there were baboon sightings in NJ, then I would know where they were coming from... (too bad they fenced them in. It was a hoot when they could jump and urinate all over your vehicle) :eek:

BTW, NJ does have a high population of "cougars" (hot women over 40), but they mostly congregate in the Atlantic City area... :D

There have been numerous "big cat" sightings in Mass (the second most populated state per square mile), and all of them were a bust. They did catch a 20 foot 2000 lb Great White off the coast 4 years ago which still freaks me out (especially when I am canoeing off the coast of Rockport) :eek:

If they do end up catching an actual mountain lion, it will likely be from an illegal captivity that escaped...

I need one... maybe it can fend off the raccoon that was trying to scale my house the other day (in search of yummy angus burgers I was cooking up, for sure!)..

jay