Partridge Run WMA

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mink319

Reaction score
Partridge Run WMA (NY)

I was wondering if anyone has been to Partridge Run WMA, which is in East Berne NY. I am thinking of going there for some hiking, XC skiing, small game hunting, and maybe even ice fishing if there are any lakes. If you have info on the area (trails, old logging roads, lakes etc) please let me know. Thanks in advance.
-Mike

Last edited:
I have not hiked there yet. Section 31 of the Long Path Guide available from the NYNJTC website has 4 pages, plus a map of the area showing the LP, a couple of ponds, and the parking areas. The Long Path generally follows old roads and XC ski trails in the WMA. A few intersecting XC and snowmobile trails are mentioned. This book does not mention any wildlife specifics. There is also a brief mention of Partridge Ridge WMA in the Long Path description on the NYNJTC website.

I have driven through the area on the way to adjoining sections of the Long Path. The WMA is a mix of woodlands, open fields, with snowmobile and XC ski trails.

Last edited: