EMS Holyoke MA 50% sale

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob

Reaction score
EMS Holyoke mall closing shop, everything 50% off. It's getting picked clean, but still some great deals to be had...
pm me if you have questions about what's left

EMS Closings

The second of two Pittsburgh, Pa EMS stores is now closing as well. The store staff say that EMS is retreating to its New England base. I hope all is well with EMS, I've gotten some great gear there over the years.

Apparently the Meriden Ct EMS is also closing. I visit the West Hartford and Simsbury stores fairly often and they always seem to be busy, so I doubt they're in any kind financial difficulty.

Dave

Yet the Paramus, NJ EMS store seems like it is still hanging around, and still smack dab next to my favorite store...Campmor!

Jay

Nashua EMS has some good deal too :) no 50% off tho!

LLbean in Nashua has snowshoes and XC ski poles/skis etc 50% off tho. Got me a nice 30" pair of snowshoes for a really awesome 37.50$ -- But lucky for me I got the last pair ;) still lots of 22" snow shoes tho.

REI is opening a new store in Cranston, RI, in March 2007. It will be located less than 1/2 mile from the EMS store. Ouch.

Jay H said:
Yet the Paramus, NJ EMS store seems like it is still hanging around, and still smack dab next to my favorite store...Campmor!

Jay

They likely get a lot fo overflow from the Campmor store...I know every time I am at Campmor I swing in EMS and see what they have.

M

A little competition only makes for better products and service... nothing wrong with that. Can't let EMS rest on its laurels...

Recently EMS closed lots, but also opened a couple new stores (Nanuet, NY; Newark, DE).