Moosilauke on March 17th, anyone?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!!!

Mad Townie said:
Well, I was in the Internet Dead Zone from about 3 p.m. on Friday until too late (and too tired) to post last night, after my 3 hour drive home.

It was great! 11 intrepid VFTTers braved +/- 55 mph sideways winds to get to the summit.

Oops, gotta hit the road. More in a TR later.

Thanks to everyone who hiked with me yesterday and to all those who wanted to but couldn't make it!

Great job! Sounds like a tasty frosting on the cake to finish it off in style like you did!

Cheers, Mats

This Hike!

Clarke the 'Magic within' pic is the ideal winter picture - I give it's beauty pause..nicely done. I might need to frame it :D (with your consent :))

What a great mini-journey this was. Thanks to Early Bird and Ron for the awesome sweets! And that tasty beer (Ross) after a hard peak....maybe I am writing too much.

Congrats Peter!! :D :D

Last edited:
You all can stop itching and open your mouths now--the TR is up. :D

Ridgewalker, great shots! My favorites are "the magic within" and "the lone climber."

Abster said:
Clarke the 'Magic within' pic is the ideal winter picture - I give it's beauty pause..nicely done. I might need to frame it :D (with your consent :))

You have my consent, I am deeply touched you like it.