Final snow totals?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've had no more than 4-6 inches of wind-blown snow in here in Littleton, NH. I trust there's more than that in the high country, however.

Only about 6 inches here in W. Bethel. Looks a little sleety outside now. It's dead calm though, no wind at all.
-vegematic

Randolph Gorham Line at 1400 feet - 4 inches as of 10:00 AM Sat. I hope the higher elevations got snow but it was pretty wet around here. Woundt be surprised if there are some heavy bands of icing.

Only about 6 inches here in Waterville Valley. Wet, sleety and a short period of what looked like freezing rain earlier this morning.

Mountains got shadowed big time out of this one....I'm sure the upslope sides got much more. Eastern NY and VT took the cake once again out of this, although it looks places like WOrcester, MA got 16.9 inches and Francestown, NH got 15 inches. Chatham NY got 23 inches I think and Windham NY got 24. I guess the Catskills won.

Here in Lebanon...10-12 inches, most of that fell by midnight last night. It was very icy and then changed over to sleet/and a bit of freezing rain right now.

NH, ME, MA amounts from NWS

VT totals

NY snow

grouseking

About a foot of snow here in Topsham, ME with lots of bouncing ice pellets this morning and now rain... we were just out to move the cars, and boy is the top layer of snow heavy!

10-12 inches in Peabody, MA - warmed up near 32 degrees late last night...it was funny seeing heavy snow last night at 7pm and it was still light out - the first post daylight savings time snow storm...

Bout 10 inches or so in Burlington VT. Went skiing at Smuggler's Notch, a solid 12-15 inches or so. The backcountry woods in the actual notch had well over a foot of some of the sweetest snow i have skiied in a while.

Got a foot of snow here in the outer suburbs of Freeport, ME. Blew off the driveway at sunrise. Then throughout the morning, got three more inches of ice pellets, mixed with sleet and topped off with a thin veneer of freezing rain while blowing it all out and away for the second time. Gentle flurry in progress as I tippity tappity type.