Who's going to the FTFC Dinner? 4/14/07

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridgewalker

Reaction score
Four Thousand Footer Club
50th Anniversary Reunion
Dinner and Awards Presentation
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Cooperative Middle School -- Stratham, NH

More information here: http://www.amc4000footer.org/dinner.htm

Congrats to those who've made it this far. Look forward to seeing you all there!

Ridgewalker

Last edited:
Note .. that's April 14.

Usually draws a fair number of VFTT people. Most of the evening is focused on the awards but the quality and interest of the program can vary considerably.

I am going, but I have not finished the 48 yet (2 to go). I am going to show support for my friend 7summits who finished last year. I think I'll be there next year as well, but that time to get the award for myself.
WSC

Marc,
You are correct.
According to the flyer I recieved,
"People who do not wish to join us for dinner are welcome to attend the Awards Presentation and documentary presentation. A donation of $1 per person is requested (this CANNOT be paid in advance)."

WSC

Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder--can't believe it's coming up so soon. Need to get my check in the mail.
Looking forward to meeting ther VFTT members. Do we need to wear a chicken hat to identify ourselves??

Ridgewalker - you're becoming a regular with this thread. Yes, I will be there, too. Like Marc, I will be passing on the dinner portion, arriving shortly before the ceremonies start. I plan to wear a VFTT shirt, unless my wife and friends all wear "I HIKE WITH MARTY" t-shirts like last year...

Marty

Gorpburp and I will be there. Be great to see/meet everyone.

In true Pete Hickey form, I possibly might be there and if I am you may see me but I'm not sure, so if you don't see me it means that I am not there, or maybe I am and you just missed me. :rolleyes: I want to attend to see everyone, just trying to free up some time.

Definitely I'll be there--though Rocksnrolls, fine gentleman that he is, already presented me with my 48 patch. Very intelligent man, he waited until AFTER the summit, when we were down out of the breeze!

Could be

I was not going to go, but now, seeing the gathering crowd of :cool: hikers I've recently met, I'm considering it. Currently trying to get Gig (the Anti-Zen) to join me, along with Ant. Those are the guys I hiked/ finished many of my 4000'ers with. I'd go around 7:00 just for the awards and social hour, too.

Someday, I need to submit my 67. Not gonna be this time tho'. :rolleyes: