Huntersfield, May 6th, my CAT100 Completion

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay H

Reaction score
Initial gauge, I'm seeing if I can finish my CAT100 on May 6th, a sunday if the weather is good and other things happen. Huntersfield, off the LP is a fairly short hike that can be really short or just short but either way, supposed to be pretty nice.

If things go as planned, I will be ready to finish by then so if any and all of you can make it, it would hopefully be a nice hike.. ice cream will be had afterwards somewhere... views and scoops!

Time and place is TBD but this isn't a long hike!

Jay

Hard for me to make plans with my father-in-law's cancer, but if there is any chance of making it, I will. Early congrats ......... that's a lot of hikes!

I'll bring the bagels IF you go on Saturday..... :rolleyes:

I was waiting to hear about your final CAT 100....I hope all goes well....Does Baskin and Robbins have "Flavored Flounder?''

David, Unfortunately, I can't do this on saturday, unless we do it late in the afternoon... It also is dependent on the weather on sunday, if the weather isn't that good, I will postpone it since it's supposed to be a nice peak. I'll certainly post an update as it gets closer!

Jay

Jay, pre congratulations!...I wish I could be at 2 places at the same time but I have to work this Sunday....Glad the weather is looking good.....I'll keep a cinn/raisin bagel in the car for the next time I see you....congrats again...

Hi coldfeet, we had a replacement bagel-bringer on sunday, Alan had some bagels with him that we distributed before and after the hike. I still have a bunch left which I promptly froze. Not Long Island/NYC bagels but bagels nonetheless!

Had a great day, trip report to be posted sooner or later..probably later although there is a good one on AHP.com right now with pictures.

Jay