more New England mountain lion rumors

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife swears one ran across the road in front of her while driving up RT5 to Andover ME, one morning. When we got out West and started seeing stuffed mountain lions in the National Park exhibits, she points at them and says "that is what I saw". A friend of mine is the Road crew foreman for Turner. He says he saw a mountain lion run across the road one night while he was plowing snow. Now that we are staying in Western Oregon, we are aware and watch for tracks and scat, but haven't seen any yet, just lots of Black tail deer. My wife says her last words will probably be "Here kitty, kitty"

My wife swears one ran across the road in front of her while driving up RT5 to Andover ME, one morning. When we got out West and started seeing stuffed mountain lions in the National Park exhibits, she points at them and says "that is what I saw". A friend of mine is the Road crew foreman for Turner. He says he saw a mountain lion run across the road one night while he was plowing snow. Now that we are staying in Western Oregon, we are aware and watch for tracks and scat, but haven't seen any yet, just lots of Black tail deer. My wife says her last words will probably be "Here kitty, kitty"

Too bad he didn't get a shot of the tracks.

A couple of years ago my wife and I saw female and male mt lions together North of Rangely Lake, Maine on a remote gravel road.