more New England mountain lion rumors

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw a re-run of a MonsterQuest (SciFi chnl?) episode about mt lions in Palisade, NY. I know there have been sightings along the Hudson south of the TZ Bridge, but this is interesting notariety.

I guess they believe pretty seriously that this thing is out there with all the warning and such. Barnstead isn't that far away from where I saw what I believed to be a mountain lion in Pawtuckaway, so if there is just one of these things out there, its possible it is the same cat. At least I feel a little less crazy for my sighting earlier this year. :)

I think you should use this pic of the 156 year old stuffed cat as your Avatar until you can replace it with a pic of the current cat. ;)

bilde

WSJ today (Sat 10/17) has front page story:

'Nothing so rare as a cougar in Missouri'

I am not an electronic subscriber to WSJ, so do not have url (yet).

Maybe this has been mentioned before and I hadn't noticed. I have an AMC Outdoors from December 1994 that has a big store entitled: "Stray Cats; Are Cougars Back in the Northeast?" written by Jay W. Tischendorf. Anyone want to see this?

Maybe this has been mentioned before and I hadn't noticed. I have an AMC Outdoors from December 1994 that has a big store entitled: "Stray Cats; Are Cougars Back in the Northeast?" written by Jay W. Tischendorf. Anyone want to see this?

YES... and I think I remember that. It was incredible. I always wished I had kept it.