Boston Potluck at Pat and Audrey's November 3

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audrey

Reaction score
A year has flown away and Max is taking just enough time off his marathoning and Ironmanning to come to our house with Patty and celebrate their XXth anniversary. So save the date; last year was a blast, with 50 partygoers showing up.

Like last year, the festivities start at 5pm, and we'll be cooking up a storm. Bring a small offering of appetizers, salads, or desserts, and your favorite beverages.

Sleepovers are welcome, nobody needs to shuffle off to Buffalo the same night. ;)

PM me for directions.

Ooooh! And now we're both local :)
Bring on that great cooking!

I'll be there with something that doesn't need the cast iron frying pan. Soccer tournament the next day and even with the DST "fall back", I'm counting on TJ to send me home early.

Audrey and Pat,

Kevin and I will certainly be there! By that time, I should have photos of Peru organized and ready to share :) Looking forward to a great night catching up with everyone!

-katie (writing from Cusco!)

This wonderful event alas, coincides with an annual get-together with some friends. So I won't make it. :(