Boston Potluck at Pat and Audrey's November 3

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to get a head count of who's coming - I know who's committed, but there are quite a few maybes.

Also, given that many VFTT'ers appear to have slight arsonist tendencies, Pat and I will go out and buy a small firepit and hope the evening is pleasant enough to sit outside. So, contributions of shortish pieces of firewood would be appreciated. This is suburbia, folks!

Gail, Mimi, and I are going to try and make it down from Quebec. :)

My plan is to rake lots of leaves that day and join you guys (with a huge appetite) that eve! :D

Thanks!

Anybody up for a friendly game of futbol on Pat and Audrey's front pitch? To be followed by tequila, of course, to ease the pain.

... I'm psyching myself up for a soccer tournament on Sunday ... I coach two teams known as the Hooligans!

I'll be there. I have been practicing making Korean pancake, the last batch was quite edible, at least all ingredients were cooked :eek:.

Even if the sign's not there, the house will be easy to spot for those who haven't been there before ... just look for all the Subarus!!!