Boston Potluck at Pat and Audrey's November 3

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MichaelJ said:
Even if the sign's not there, the house will be easy to spot for those who haven't been there before ... just look for all the Subarus!!!

LOL!! So true!

And it looks like Rider.Steve and I will make it after all! Looking forward to it! :D

I'll be there for sure with something yummy in hand...perhaps the same layered dip I've brought for the past 2 years or perhaps something else! Can't wait.

-katie :)

I won't say what I'm bringing, in case I screw it up and have to bring something else, but the ingredients are bought and ready to go in the oven tomorrow during the storm. :D

Hi everyone, Could someone please pm me directions? Gail, Mimi, and I are in Boston and I forgot to pm Audrey for them, which I'm doing now. :rolleyes: :D Many Thanks, Fred

Looks like Dreamer and I will be in brimfield, ma so if we get some work done at the house in the AM we can head over and say hello, So some WNY folks will show up
What do you guys need us to bring, Beer, booooze, Ice????? and do not say food!!!!! :D

Slider said:
Looks like Dreamer and I will be in brimfield, ma so if we get some work done at the house in the AM we can head over and say hello, So some WNY folks will show up
What do you guys need us to bring, Beer, booooze, Ice????? and do not say food!!!!! :D

I suspect you could come without bringing anything and no one would notice. :)

That would be no fun, Need somthing like crown or some type of shot to pass around... Every time we show at one of these social events I eat way to much great food, so I am on a mission to eat a little less, And I am sticking to this Story

Hi Slider,

Just about anything will gain you admission...bring your favorite! PM me for directions if you haven't gotten them from someone else. Didn't we meet at Sugarloaf a few years ago?

Soggyloaf you mean

Hello Audrey,
I think so ( I Hope So) We met so many great people, I do better with a face than a name at this point but hope to change that as we get more involved
That was a great trip, little wet but a good time,except for the drive home through the water
Directions would be nice- Bubba was going to head over with Dreamer and I but had to do another social thing than I think he is off to visit Umass Amherst- then Dreamer changed her mind and is doing the happy babbysitting aunt thing
The way I see it, work on the Brimfield basement(gotta finish to rent soon) for a few hours than head over for a few hellos
What is a good show up time??

If I can get some directions and finish my work in the basement there will be crown shots to pass around or jager, not sure of my mood this evening
Is it a full moon, no guess not

Hi Audrey, Pat and Genie, thanks for the wonderful evening. And our musical talents Michael J, Katie and Fred, for beautiful performance. I had a great time!! Thank you, look forward to next year!

Thank you sooo much to our wonderful hosts! It was great to see so many folks and we had a great time. :)

I hope Genie didn't do a repeat performance of last year's ate-too-much!

Thank you Pat and Audrey for another great year! I had a blast dancing with Donna and sampling the delicious munchies. Great meeting new faces and seeing old ones. I hope to see you soon on the trails (to some that will be next weekend).

Best Regards,

Ridgewalker