Boston Potluck at Pat and Audrey's November 3

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Audrey and Pat for your wonderful hospitality and for bringing us all together in joyful indulgence in fine food, drink and tales of the trails.

For the record, Audrey supplied the tequila ... but I had emergency supplies ... trouble is, she brought it out just before I was planning to leave for a good nights sleep, before our soccer tournament, causing me to lose all concern for the value of time and sleep thus proving that not only is tequila good for arthritis, it improves the memory of what is important.

On Sunday, the Hooligans had a great soccer day and if you were to know the Hooligans you would understand why it was so easy to wake up highly energized after only two hours sleep.

Stan said:
On Sunday, the Hooligans had a great soccer day and if you were to know the Hooligans you would understand why it was so easy to wake up highly energized after only two hours sleep.

Ouch! I, on the other hand, was able to make good use of the extra hour of sleep. And despite popular opinion, I actally had literally just a thimble-full of said Hornitos. (Red wine, on the other hand... :eek: )

Thanks to all of you for filling me in - one knows that this is a fun get-together with fabulous hosts and good people. I need not mention food - we all know the VFTT routine... too much and too good (although this event seems to make it even more wonderful)!

I'm laughing and crying at so many of the after-party responses. :D

Hope to make it next year.