Timmus down (surgery)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motabobo

Reaction score
As many of you already know, Timmus just underwent surgery on both feet yesterday. 6 weeks out from any kind of walk but more importantly, some months before getting back on the "trail" :(

She's currently unable to move and obviously can't get near the computer. She should be able to get her emails and reply back really soon though.

Just wanted to let you guys know in case you wanted to drop her a quick note.

I hope she recovers quickly !

No way! I hope she's getting that bionic surgery that makes you hike faster, longer, harder.

Best of wishes to a speedy recovery - make friends with your PT...

Sending wishes for fast healing Julie. :)
I'm sure those sweet little girls will take good care of Mommy. :D

Best wishes Timmus. It's a good thing you don't draw with your feet. Hope you recover quickly.

Good luck and speedy recovery!

(Santa should bring you an early present of a laptop)

Hey, we can push you up the various auto roads in a desk chair if you want. There's Washington, Whiteface, Equinox (HH), Greylock, Mansfield, Katahdin, err, not that one, and so on. Plus, you could have a cool ride down.

Oh well, I guess they don't count then. :( :rolleyes: Hope you get better soon!

-Dr. Wu

At first, thought MB said 6 months... that's most of winter!! Whew.. heal well and hope to see ya out there this winter. :)

Jay

Foot Surgery shouldn't stop you drinking beer!! :D
We'll just have to have more VFTT beer night's for the next couple of months.

Get well soon Timmus!!

dr_wu002 said:
Hey, we can push you up the various auto roads in a desk chair if you want.

Perhaps a carry in a wheelchair to Galehead Hut? You could sketch while you go. Maybe a wheelchair/crutch/litter-Pemi-Loop! You could get a dog team to pull you, rehab-joring style down the Wilderness trail. Or maybe you need a horse-drawn sleigh into the Santanoni 'camp.' Maybe you could get one of those Dartmouth types to drive you up Moosilauke in a tractor.

Good luck, Timmus, and best wishes. I've enjoyed seeing your input on these pages. Sketch us a pov illustration of your feet!

--M.