Timmus down (surgery)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek:

Hey all, thanks for the support !

It's very tough typing, I have 0 energy. Fighting to keep my eyes open,<
Time to take a nap

Both my feet are straped and my brain is half there (painkillers)

MORE TOMMORROW (NOW iM GETTING SICK...)

jULUS

Moment difficile à passer, mais ce sera tellement mieux après!

Récupère bien :)

Meo & Colibri

I don't know what she's complaining about, she can probably walk faster on her hands than I can on my feet :)

Now if it was her hands and she couldn't draw cartoons...

If you want, Julie, next time a bunch of us go bushwhacking we can cut down some spruce branches. Then we can bring them to your place and slap you in the face with them. I know it's not the same as bushwhacking but if you close your eyes you'll feel like you've already started the NH100 or whatever.

Seems like you're pretty jacked up on painkillers so we'll have to wait a week or so. Hope you have a speedy recovery!

-Dr. Wu

Timmus

Take the time to had a full recovery and just looks your picture
of the mountain, it will help you. :)

Julie,

meilleure de la chance sur votre rétablissement ! J'espère que vos pieds récupèrent, ainsi et vous pouvez obtenir de nouveau à votre passion qui est les montagnes.

Robert'

You know I don't speak French, but lets just hope the internet translator was well programmed... :D

Here's to a speedy recovery!

How do you know that Timmus doesn't draw with her feet? I think a special drawing is in the works as we speak! Get well soon :D

Hope your feeling better soon and back to your normal routine. Ya know there are easier ways of getting outa work :D

I suppose foot surgery for a hiker is not unlike brain surgery for an astrophysicist.

Recover well!

Soaking your feet in Miami River water will speed the healing. Want me to go get some?