Haystack, Oct 27?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

una_dogger

Reaction score
Hey All

I am planning to finish the 46 on Haystack on Saturday Oct 27.

Should be on the summit between 12:30-1:30 pm if anyone plans to be
in the area and wants to say "hi".

:D

Small gathering at Lake Placid Brew Pub after, upstairs in the grunge bar.

una_dogger said:
http://www.adkhighpeaks.com/forums/showthread.php?p=48600#post48600

May be postponed if saturday's forecast remains for rain. :(

(not that I am a fair weather hiker, its just I chose Haystack for a*reason*....Views!)

Updates will be posted to thread above.

I'm with you on that decision.... Enough rainy hikes this year for me. I'm up on Haystack in the Sun only too. :) I've cancelled once already.

prino said:
I'm with you on that decision.... Enough rainy hikes this year for me. I'm up on Haystack in the Sun only too. :) I've cancelled once already.

Me too. Plus its important to me to *really* sit on the summit and look out at all the 46 and smile thinking "hey! I climbed all these!" ..that's just not going to be the case if the summit is socked in!

:)

Hey Sabrina, hope you have good weather... Looks like it kind of rained on both our parades...

However, Magic II... nov 10-11th is on for now. ;)

Jay

Jay H said:
Hey Sabrina, hope you have good weather... Looks like it kind of rained on both our parades...

However, Magic II... nov 10-11th is on for now. ;)

Jay

Oooh sorry to hear about Magic !

We are hoping for a Bonds/Zealand Traverse the weekend of the 11th.

Hope we all get good weather that weekend!

:D

Now geeze..I remember when I was young and able and knew how to spell. Let's get going you 2! I guess we all get scared of the weather once in awhile. I was wondering who I was going to surprise this weekend. Now I gotta go do it all by myself somehow. I would like to think you are all firming these dates up. Don't get me wrong here but all of the accomplishments made by the both of you are something to aspire to. Now I gotta split it down the middle and be in the Cats one weekend and the Daks the next. Gosh almighty...decisions ?decisions? Would you all make your mind up. Now Sabrina you know how I feel about Guyout already :) :)

una_dogger said:
Heh heh...get in touch guy...this time its going to happen! (and we didn't forget about'cha!)
:)

Really don't blame you calling off your 46. I'm a view junky and can relate to wanting to finish on a crystal day.