Happy Thanksgiving

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes, may everyone near and far enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday among your friends and loved ones!!! May you stay safe if you venture outdoors or travel. Enjoy!!

yes

Same to you david!

doesnt feel like T-Giving here (80F and sunny)

hope you are back H-I-K-I-N-G soon (just added that so the forum police wont delete the thread... LOL) :D

kmorgan, that is a cool e card....wonder how long it takes someone to create something like that?...Seems like I missed the computer technology creativity ideas...

Griss, 80's?...nice..... tomorrow in 60's here ...supposed to go on our yearly hike with the kids...then ice skating .....problem is kids are interested in other things...I need to force myself to go out and relax with some peace and quiet...best to all..

I'm afraid you might not get much of a reaction from your guests, Pete.
I have a feeling they're used to this sort of thing by now !

Have a great Thursday, sans se soucier.

Pete, that's awesome, always good to hear from you,

ps...that was a great pic of how you keep your bladder hose from freezing...happy holiday from Queens!

I spent Thanksgiving Dinner with three friends and the caretaker at Gray Knob. Dinner included turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffings, corn, carrots, green beans, cranberries, chocolate cheesecake, and Merlot. Yup, we were roughin' it. :)