Stinkyfeet interview on NHPR tonight

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stopher

Reaction score
The Front Porch, a daily radio interview show on New Hampshire Public Radio, will air an interview with Stinkyfeet tonight (03/19/04) at 6:30. Should be interesting and informative.

I'm out of range to hear the broadcast directly, but listened on the audio file...
Great interview Stinky! Either you had a heads up on the questions or you are a terrific off the cuff interviewee, your answers were so smooth and unhesitating! Impressive. I think you did a good job of getting across a feel for what you did, I noticed you didn't actually say exactly how much sleep you did/didn't get, I'm sure very very little which does make your accomplishment even more impressive.

Thanks for posting the link to the interview. I loved hearing all the details that you couldn't list in the trip reports.

I am just amazed by the accomplishments of Frodo & Stinkyfeet!

-- Ivy

Hey poison ivy:

Is the scene in your avatar real or is that a stage set? And where was it taken? Mighty impressive.

stopher said:
Hey poison ivy:

Is the scene in your avatar real or is that a stage set? And where was it taken? Mighty impressive.

Thanks! :) It's real... It was taken in New Zealand on the Routeburn track just a couple of weeks ago. I think the snow-capped mountain is Mt. Christina & the water is Lake Harris.

-- Ivy

Last edited: