Algonquin-Iroquois-Algonquin-Wright.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PINPIN JUNIOR

Reaction score
Hi friends & ennemy.

Whit a late start, in a cloudy morning, Junior take the decision to start this winter run by A-I-W.
2 groups in front for rabbits, all with snowshoes (Ye!) ;) We catched the first group (a couple) near the wall tail junction.
Very few icy place before Algonquin top, but without visibility and windy, fortunately not cold.
Very windy near the top and all the other side, We catched the second group just after the Iroquois junction trail, few spruce traps, but perfect white out, We made a perfect small round in the last col before Iroquois. :eek:
We restart from the last cairn and with the wind for guide We find the other side, just a little too much in the left side. The snow give a good support and We summited Iroquois. (Ye) :)
We need to keek the focus in the snowshoes track, the wind erased the tracks over the tree line.
We meet a lot of peoples (around 15) in the north side of Algonquin.
Little bit more icy in the first part over the tree line in Wright. :mad:
Perfect snowshoes tracks all the way down, thank You everybody.
Hiking time 4 h. 49m. (Little bit toom long but for the conditions it was not so bad. (Good job Junior He always stay positive and not too nervous!!!)
Only 43 more now!!!!!!!! :p

Pinpin Junior

All the best to you , PINPINJr.!!

Merry Christmas to all!
I am happy to hear that you are so close, I look forward to hearing the countdown to all 46!!!

:D :D :D

I sure could have used Junior's guiding help yesterday on Marcy. With visibility down to 10-20 feet near the summit, I turned around and went back down :( . Plan B was a nice trail-breaking trip up Tabletop and ascent of Phelps on a well packed trail.