Albany Beer Night!!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rondak46

Reaction score
Lets get together and tell some winter climbing stories! I'll suggest March 30 at the Hill Street Cafe again. It was really nice meeting you all last time and hopefully there will be a few repeat offenders, er, I mean, repeat attenders!

What say you all?

Has anyone heard from BGK? He was a real interesting fellow when we got together last time.

Mike

Last edited:
bgk

rondack, bgk has been very busy studying for some new engineering or rocket scientist degree or something.

We hiked together on leap year day, did Algonquin, it was awesome.

I know he has some plans this weekend as well so I think he's just been swamped lately.

I may be able to make it, that's next Tuesday, right? Where's the Hill Street Cafe?

directions....

The Hill Street is on Madison Avenue and the corner of Phillips st.
Heading downtown on Madison, you will go under the plaza Archway, passing the cathedral on your right you will see a small, triangular park across form the cathedral. At the end or point of the park you will see the Hill Street on your right. It has a yellow sing and is on the corner. From out of town, take the Empire State Plaza Exit on 787, head into and through the plaza, turning around at the back of the plaza. After you re-enter the plaza take the last right turn and head out the exit you will see to your left. This will take you to madison Ave. Take a left on Madison ave. The church will be right there as will the park. The Hill Street is on your right.

You can also take the Madison ave. exit. I think it is confusing but once you head up the hill and see the church and the arch, The Hill Street will be on the left.

Mike

Last edited:
Hill Street Cafe

Scoutmaster Tom and I plan to attend We enjoyed the last get together, and the Hill Street Cafe has become one of my favorites - for pre and post Rats and Siena games, to meet Jon and Em for lunch during breaks, to go with my wife after Mock Trial competitions - nice little place.

Hope to see old friends and make new ones. Ron

5:30PM Tuesday, March 29th Hill Street Cafe

Be there, or be... elsewhere, it's you're call :rolleyes:

:p

Doesn't matter to me. I won't be drinking much. I have a 50 mile drive to get back home. So should I just look for people wearing close that say Coolmax and Mountain Hardware?

Sorry

Well, I need to cancel. I have a business appointment in Auriesville at 4pm. One of these times I'll make it. Enjoy

You missed us Zac.....

We met last night. We missed you too. Hope to see you next time!

Mike