Anyone up for Garfield 2/23 or 2/24?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creaky Knees

Reaction score
I don't do solos any more and am looking for some hiking partners for Garfield one day next weekend (only if weather is reasonable) Would prefer seasoned winter hikers that travel at about a 1.5mi/hr average. Would expect to complete the hike up and back in about 9 hours with a 7AM start. Send me a private message or email to whitemtns48 AT yahoo DOT com if you are interested.

Creaky Knees said:
I don't do solos any more and am looking for some hiking partners for Garfield one day next weekend (only if weather is reasonable) Would prefer seasoned winter hikers that travel at about a 1.5mi/hr average. Would expect to complete the hike up and back in about 9 hours with a 7AM start. Send me a private message or email to whitemtns48 AT yahoo DOT com if you are interested.
For future reference, you should post questions about actually doing a hike in 'Trips and Events'. This section is to ask pretty much all other questions.