youtube

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dentonfabrics

Reaction score
Hey,

So many of us have photo pages up on Webshots, Fanfare, etc, I was wondering if anyone had ever posted videos of hiking on youtube.com? There's a ton of White Mtn hiking videos up there. I'm wondering if any of them were made by VFTT'ers?

bob

I have some up there, and I know Tuco does as well...
Check out his 10/2006 Osceola trip report and my 10/2006 (Emerald Bluff and Adams 4) trip report with Bobby to Crag Camp...I am sure there are others...

poison ivy said:
It's "O Fortuna" from Carmina Burana.

The full version is several minutes long, but I edited it down to the 1:19. You know kids these days - no attention span.

sapblatt said:
I have some up there, and I know Tuco does as well...
Check out his 10/2006 Osceola trip report and my 10/2006 (Emerald Bluff and Adams 4) trip report with Bobby to Crag Camp...I am sure there are others...

You got a link for those vids Mike?

Chip said:
:D :D :D Very nice. Nicely edited as well, I'd go see the "Chomp is Awesome" movie based on the trailer. What's up with the one red eye and one white eye near the end there though ?

I was experimenting with some long term contacts on a week-long backpacking trip. As you might have noticed - the experiment did not go well. I had some regular ones with me that I switched to, but I had a good day where my eye was a mess. For that photo, I was stuck in my tent for most of the day in a hailstorm, so I was taking pictures of myself to see how my eye was doing. Needless to say, the photo turned out awesome.