Guess who?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry folks, I just wanted to remind folks not to post full versions of copyrighted song lyrics. Thank you.

-dave-

I actually didn't have the slightest idea who he was, I'm glad someone asked.
Now I know he is a drummer for some band I never heard of...
Oh, well...Im trying....

Mark Schaefer said:
Very cool.

Allaire Studios, also known as Glen Tonche (many additional photos on that webpage), was built as a residence for the Pitcairn family at the 1860' level of the 2020' Tonshi Mountain. It seems every musician under the sun has recorded there. The estate at the top of the mountain is privately owned. There is also an observation tower at the summit which is part of the private estate. Both the studios and the tower are visible from the Ashokan Reservoir and other vantage points. Pitcairn Road winds up the southern slopes of the mountain and is more legible on this map.

I guess 2020ft would be below even the CAT200? :p

Looks like Samuel's Point isn't too far from Tonshi... I'll have to look for the tower next time I'm there.. Amazing the things you discover so close to places you've been but would have no idea they are there unless shown...

Picairn road seems like a nice bike climb! You can see Pitcairn road via Google Maps too:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Pitca...41.99586,-74.194107&spn=0.02341,0.049782&z=14

Jay

That is AWESOME!!! I just got tickets for the Jones Beach show in July. That is so cool!!! Whadya talk about? Where was this that you met him?

duh...for some reason I thought you actually met him on the trail. That would've been cool! My head is up my _ _ _ quite often. :eek: