TBTS Ride for Research 2004

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Poobah Emeritus
Reaction score
Hi. Hard to believe that another year has passed, but it's that time again. Time for Team View From The Top to hop on the bikes and ride in the Brain Tumor Society's Ride for Research!

It is the 10th annual ride and the third year in a row that VFTT will be riding. Please consider joining the team or supporting the team by making a donation to The Brain Tumor Society.

The ride is just around the corner - Sunday, May 16th! Just 3 weeks away!

Donations can now be made online by visiting my Ride for Research Homepage.

Using the same link, you can also join the team. I have posted more info on the ride here.

You can also make a donation via snail mail by sending it directly to me at:

Darren Almeida
812 Potomska Rd.
South Dartmouth, MA 02748

Checks should be made out to "The Brain Tumor Society".

The Brain Tumor Society was founded in 1989 to provide hope and comfort to patients, survivors, and families; and help them in their struggle against a brain tumor by offering concrete informational resources and supportive services. The Society was also chartered with the goal to fund brain tumor research in order to find new treatments, and ultimately, a cure.

Please help Team VFTT make a difference. Join the team or donate today!

Thank you for your continuing support!

- darren

I made a small donation, less than I originally thought since I am fire burn injured and out of work - but I had made a committment to donate some time ago. I hope everyone gives what they can.

pedxing - it is so good to see you back online! I hope things are progressing well and wish you the best.

Thanks for your support and I hope to see you soon!

- darren

Darren, Good luck Sunday. I admire your dedication to the cause. Thank you for this great website. -Bob