Hadley Mountain Conditions

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronandjon

Reaction score
May have the day Friday to take a short hike with some friends and was thinking about Hadley. Anyone been up Hadley recently? Is the snow gone? My friends are not hard core hikers. thanks

Hadley Conditions

Hiked Hadley this past Saturday with my sons, ages 5 & 3. The trail is in excellent condition! There is no snow and the trail was dry almost the whole way. There was one or two small areas where it was wet, but easy to get around. It was windy on the summit and extremely windy climbing up the tower. The cab was not open.

There were about 25 cars at the trailhead when we arrived. By the time we got to the summit, there were only a few people on top.

A great hike with great views!

Enjoy!

Chris Sausville

Thanks!

Chris Thanks for the good information. I have been up Hadley three times before and wouldn't mind a little snow or ice, but my friends are fair weather, fair trail hikers - no bugs, no cold, no rain, no snow. They are good company, and wonderfully informative as they love the outdoors, and know lots about the flora and fauna - recently retired science teachers. So, I love going with them and am happy to accommodate their preferences.

By the way - I see you have gotten your official 46er designation and changed your handle: congratulations! I still have a couple of pictures of you and your friends and Jon on Whiteface last August. PM me if you would like me to mail them off to you. Ron