VFTT Website For Sale: $5

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much, but I'm poor

Darren sent $5.00 through the web-site for the cause! It's not much, but every little bit helps.

I donate much of my time to something called the Relay for Life Cancer 24 hour walk. There are a lot of locations it takes place. The one I help with is in Marlborough MA. If anyone is interested in donating to this check out the Cancer Societies web site. The addy I don't have sorry.

It's done, man. Donation made, same as last year. Now if I can just find the time to order a VFTT sticker... can I do THAT on line too?

P.S. Can we have our "dog thread" back now?

Last edited:
Sli,

Here is an incentive for you Sli. Now that I have to back out of the Devils Path hike and I see you are still going I am going to sponsor you for $2 per mile. So - go for it!!! BTW - if the hike gets postponed (bad weather) - deal is off because then I sponsor myself.
Aaron

Aww . . . Thanks Aaron. That works out since if the hike gets postponed, I will have to back out since I have to pick up my parents from Logan airport on Sunday evening. I am having a tougher time than usual raising money for this hike since I have no official place of work right now and am in limbo :)

sli74

Ouch!

Darren,

Thanks for the friendly "reminder!"

How is that that the really important stuff in life gets lost amid the crud and noise?

I'm in for $25 and proud of ya son!

(Hope your butt can handle the miles...not to mention those knees!)

Later,
cb

donation

thanks for the reminder... just did it trough the site
and thank you again for 'VFTT', it's the best

Twenty Dollars coming via snail mail from Victor, NY.

Thanks for a great site and for your efforts relative to this cause.

Mike Prockton

I want to offer a big "THANKS!" to everyone who has contributed so far! I appreciate your support very much!

I have reached my personal goal of $1500, but we are still working towards the team goal of $5000. If anyone else is thinking about donating and hasn't done it yet, please don't be shy! No donation is too small. I would be thrilled if everyone here (or even a good majority) donated just $3 to TBTS. Lots of small donations add up quick...

I also want to give a special thanks to those of you who have been very generous every year for the last 3 years. You know who you are. :D Biiiiiiiig shaka, brah!

Thanks!

- darren

I'm number 1, I'm number 1! :)

I didn't realize when I donated that I was the first, but I'm glad I could lead the way. I don't spend as much time on VFTT as I'd like or even as much time on the trail as I'd like, but it's still important to give something back.

Thanks for all your efforts keeping the site going, Darren, and good luck on the ride!

Good luck on the ride!

Darren -
Good luck on your ride! I just sent in a donation on line. This is a great web site, and I really appreciate all the effort that you put into it!:D

OK, you got me. Since I'm not going on the DP hike anymore I'm going to pledge/sponsor Jay H and snowshoe. Good luck everyone, and I wish I could be there with all of you! By the way, if the hike does get postponed there's a good chance I could hop back in also!

Good luck this weekend, Darren!

I am raising money for the DP hike -- hope to see you there!

Laura

Darren,

Gave some of the people sponsoring me for the dp hike your web page for the ride since they wanted to donate online. Hope that was ok.

Good luck on the ride and see you next week on the trail.

SBear