Darren's father passed away

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peakbagr

Reaction score
Many of you know or are friends of Darren's. You probably haven't seen or heard much from D since he got back from Hawaii. His father just passed away and although its unusual for us to take note of things like this, I thought many of you would want to know.
Tough time for Darren right now and I'm sure he'd appreciate the moral support from the VFTT family.

Alan

http://www.meaningfulfunerals.net/f...d=10357&s_id=FDEABDEE960686DED77309019A4E206D

Darren, my deepest sympathy to you and your family. I'm really sorry about your loss.

Darren: Your father sounded like a remarkable person, a true Renaissance man. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family ...

Thank you.

Thank you everyone for your support. You have no idea how much it means to Darren (and me).

The thoughtfulness on this website is never ending...and I appreciate you all.

Thanks again.

Carmel

Darren, I heard the news last night from Chomp. Please accept my deepest condolences. After reading the obituary, I see where your overall drive and specific love for photography was nurtured. Although the flesh passes, the memories and images continue to live on. Take care, and see you soon.

My condolences to you and your family Darren.

We'll have a moment of silence on top of Mt. Washington Friday during our Pressie traverse.

Mats

Last edited:
Darren and Carmel,

Our deepest sympathies.
As someone already said, we wish we could have known your father.
The video tribute was moving ...... we both shed tears watching it.

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Rob and Carla

Very sorry for your loss. May God's peace of understanding comfort you in this time of sadness.

Stephanie & Bruce Martin

Darren, my sincerist thoughts and prayers at this time in your life and your family's...

Darren,, my thoughts are with you and loved ones. Like SK said, the flesh passes on, but the spirit never goes away.