Darren's father passed away

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darren, so sorry to hear about your Dad. My condolences to you and your family.

Darren, my best wishes to you and your family. I went through this myself recently, so I know how difficult it can be. Take care and I hope we will see you back here soon.

Darren and Carmel, My condolences on your loss. The photo tribute was indeed amazing. When a father and son share so many traits and interests it is a strong indication of a loving son and a dad who was doing all the important things right.

From my own experience the sense of loss will always be there. But in time the good memories and the support of family and friends will provide the needed comfort and healing.

Best Wishes Darren. I'm sure your Dad would want you to climb back into your kayak or return to your bliss as soon as you can. He gave it to you....CE

Our family's thoughts and best wishes are with you as well at this time. Sorry for your loss, but we're sure he was proud of the legacy he has left behind with us.

So sorry to hear about Darren and Carmel's loss. Our condolences to you and your family.

Ward's Girl and Team Alpine Finish

I am sorry, Darren. I hope all the posts here feel like a group hug of comfort.

Darren, My deepest condolences to you and family. May you find comfort in the loving memories of your father and in the caring of your friends.

JohnL

I'm sorry for your Father's passing. I hope you can find some small comfort in the words of this wonderful online community that you gave birth to.