looking for web site

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adk_dib

Reaction score
I saw a link to a site I liked but forgot to bookmark it. The site would show a red dot on a peak and you could click on it and it would take you to that peak with information on it. Real cool site and was hoping to find it again

If it was sometime within the recent past (last few weeks, say) you can press the Control key and H, and your browsing history will be displayed. How far back in time will be determined by your PC's settings, but typically it's about a month.

Sometimes browsing this history will help you find something like the site you visited but didn't bookmark.

Adk_dib said:
I saw a link to a site I liked but forgot to bookmark it. The site would show a red dot on a peak and you could click on it and it would take you to that peak with information on it. Real cool site and was hoping to find it again
Since you are primarily an Adirondack hiker, perhaps you are thinking of Andrew Lavigne's interactive map. There are probably other similar websites with interactive maps. Even if this is not the website you remember you may find it useful. Andrew has much good information, with trip reports and photos.