Save the date: November 1 potluck at Pat and Audrey's

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the address and have passed it on to Mats...thanks Metsky!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!:D

OK, I am not sure what I am making! Forgot tonight was Halloween-- and tommorrow we are installing fencing for Terra -- so time is short but we'll cook up a plate to pass.:)
See everyone tommorrow, and thanks again to our wonderful hosts !

OK, I am not sure what I am making! Forgot tonight was Halloween-- and tommorrow we are installing fencing for Terra -- so time is short but we'll cook up a plate to pass.:)
See everyone tommorrow, and thanks again to our wonderful hosts !
Well I think I'm just going to whip up some Brown Willy. Boy, that post about the Aetherians really got me charged. Har har!

-Dr. Wu

Well dang, it's been a long time since I've posted here (2 years!). But just wanted to stop in and say thanks from both Patti and myself to everyone who showed up Saturday night. As usual we had a blast despite the fact that I came down with a nasty head cold that morning. And sorry to Sabrina that I couldn't make it to the Osceolas on Sunday...I woke up in worse shape than Herman Munster. You would have been dragging me out of the woods!

Special thanks to Pat and Audrey for hosting our 35th anniversary party, you guys are amazing friends! And Patti and I should be around for #36 next November, as our plans to move to Arizona won't take place until my retirement in June 2010. Holy crap, am I that old already? :eek:

You'll all be invited out to visit us in Flagstaff, we'll see how many VFTT-ers we can pack into a 3 room condo. :D

Last edited: