Fall Gathering?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stan

Reaction score
Just trying to bump up this topic.

Sept. 12-14 (nearly a full moon) or Sept. 19-21 (the traditional date)?

Cathedral Pine Campground?

Just remember that Cathedral Pines is not Barnes Field ... nobody make VFTT persona non grata up there!

We could probably make it Sept 12-14, but not the other weekend. I have been way out of the loop, but has Cathedral pines already been selected or are you just throwing it out there?

- darren

Ahh...well if you dont want the drive to maine....

We already had Bearly Live in Maine, and the ADK BBQ (which I missed again) so maybe we can move this event to NH or VT. Doesn't seem like there are any hard plans yet.

- d

You folks are like hearding cats. :)

Everything in my life is up in the air right now, so if I can make it I will.

darren said:
Ahh...well if you dont want the drive to maine....

We already had Bearly Live in Maine, and the ADK BBQ (which I missed again) so maybe we can move this event to NH or VT. Doesn't seem like there are any hard plans yet.

- d
Guess that leaves NH, as they won't let you back in VT!! :p

PS - You missed the VT Cave-a-rama also earlier in the year. I think that's part of the problem right now... we've had a bunch of fine gatherings throughout the year. But I'm with Sherpa and going a bit later would work as well.

brb - I'm grabbing the Dr. and going cat herding! :D

I vote for 9/26-9/28. I can probably make anywhere that weekend, Maine...NH...VT....

I originally planned to help organize this event; unfortunately an unpredictable work schedule among other things prevented that.

I am out of town the rest of the month, so my participation is doubtful. Nevertheless I did want to point out that the weekend of the 27th and 28th is the begining of the peak of leaf season in the Eustis Area, the northern whites and northern VT. Therefore accomodations and restaurants are all going to be packed (thats why Bertram originally picked the dates he did for Gatherings).
If I am in town, I will try to stop by if a date and location is picked.

peakbagger said:
(thats why Bertram originally picked the dates he did for Gatherings).
I thought it was for Darren's birthday?

Can't count us in for any date in September or October as we're way too busy with packing and moving. :(

I was gonna put a Barnes Field event together for 9/19-21........can we make that the Fall Gathering?

I will pass through BF on Saturday (9/20) afternoon evening on an attempt to do a North to South 48 Diretissima. It would be great to see some cool dudes and dudettes there :)

MichaelJ said:
I thought it was for Darren's birthday?

Can't count us in for any date in September or October as we're way too busy with packing and moving. :(

But that is a good thing, yes? :)

I'd be up for BF on 9/19-21. Hey--someone is volunteering to organize!! :D

I'm gonna book one site starting Thursday night through Monday morning and then one or two more for Friday and Saturday nights....