Una_dogger finishes the 48, 67, and 115!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichaelJ

Reaction score
Huge congratulations to Una_dogger, who yesterday finished the 48, 67, and 115 atop West Bond! Terra and I accompanied her on a Lincoln Woods -> Zealand traverse under crystal blue skies with temps in the 20s & 30s, no wind, and 100+ mile visibility. :D

A full trip report and several photo sets are forthcoming tonight. Hopefully we'll be able to stay awake to post them!

Woot!
sabrina-west-bond-115.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Glad I got to see you for a few minutes before you left. You had a gorgeous day for your finish.

Congratulations !

KA-BOOM, Sabrina. A huge congratulations from over this way.
Hope to get out hiking with you soon.

When you gonna start herding Cats, not the ones with tails?

:)Great job and congrats to you Sabrina, on your 3 lists completed. Yesterday was a beautiful day for a great finish like that. :)
Yesterday we had a gorgeous day, with blue sky on Flume and Liberty.

Last edited:
Yea Unadogger! Way to go. And congrats to Terra too from Finn.

Grumpygran

Thanks! It was an absolutely picture perfect day -- I'm still having a hard time trying to find words appropriate to describe what just may be the best day out in the woods I've ever had -- the Bonds are for me the best peaks in the White Mountains -- I was blown away by thier sheer beauty and remoteness -- to stand on West Bond, with 100 mile views, I could probably have spotted all 115 peaks if we'd had the time!
I've always dreamed of doing a one day Bonds/Zealand Traverse; and to share it with MJ and Terra -- nothing could have made yesterday better. :)
Recieving the patches and sharing a bottle of champagne and chocolate truffles were a nice touch!
We have LOTS of pics, and will post them later.

Thanks again for the congrats!!!

Alan, I remarked to MJ that I want to finish the Catskill 3500; so we will be hiking soon I hope.

Happy happy joy joy....dancing on a cloud today!!

Number overload...does not compute... that is way too many numbers for me to comprehend on a monday. Congratulations, I think... :p

jay

Awesome job, Sabrina !

What a huge achievement, and you had a glorious day for it!!!

Congrats!

gratz sabrina :D sorry i missed you this weekend! hey, i still got that video of your 46 on haystack i need to upload to your computer. :p