Thomas Cole, Black Dome and Black Head

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HapyHkngSmile

Reaction score
I am planning to head out at about 7am Sunday morning to do the 3 peaks listed above. Anyone wanna join? I was out last weekend doing Sugarloaf and the conditions were great - a little slippery from the dew and little rain that they had up there - but crystal clear skies with great views. Lots of leaves on the ground make trail finding difficult at times - be sure to keep an eye for the trail markers :)

Might Like to Hike

What route are you planning. I haven't done Barnum out and back in a long time. I was up from Big Hollow several times this summer in different variations.

How do you feel about a well-behaved dog? Don't leave home without her.

Would you be willing to start a little later? I have a drive of AT LEAST 1.5 hours from Livingston Manor. It was almost dark here at 7AM this morning! How about 8AM?

Hope to here from you.

We just did these 3 from Big Hollow road today. It was 4.5 hours. Just a touch of snow up on the Northern flanks but don't bother with the stabilicers. It will be wet, I guarantee that! :D